Sunday, September 6, 2015

Fall Must Have Staples!

Hi Lovelies! I hope you all had a fantastic summer! Though this was one of my better summers and I enjoyed day after day of fresh air, trail running, hiking, and taking long walks, I have to say that I'm not really sad to see it go. If you're familiar with me and my blog, you know that Fall is one of my most favorite times of the year and I start lusting after cozy sweaters, rich hued colors, and pumpkin spice latte's long before the leaves start to change!

Being a Fall baby (my birthday is September 19th), I always start creating mental gift lists for my loved ones so that way when I'm asked what I want, I have a couple options. Lately I've been all about slouchy styles, dark rinses, and distressed saddle colored leather with a touch of gold.

I've been trying to come up with my top pieces for Fall that I think are major must-haves for any closet that will last, and aren't so trendy that you can pull them out again and again. They also vary on the price end too! Nothing too high, and the most expensive item is a true investment piece!!!


This charcoal sweater is chic with the dark, but unexpected color, and though it has a more relaxed fit, it looks effortless rather than homely. I bought this Ensign necklace in Gold last year on a whim. I wasn't too sure how much I would wear it because it is a chunky piece and a bit more of statement, though subtle. But I absolutely adore it! I wear it most days and I love it so much, that I even considered purchasing another to keep on standby for when my current one is too weathered for wear.

J.Crew Factory has the most amazing dark rinse denim this year! It truly looks like higher end denim that would find on Shopbop and the like, without the high-end price tag. I plan to grab a couple pairs of these bootcut jeans during the next sale. And these booties are the perfect accent to the dark rinse, the rich color and material look expensive, they are made so well that you would never believe I got them at Target! I purchased them in black last year and they were so comfortable and lasted through the winter weather. I found myself reaching for them again and again. Both for work and home! They are also currently on sale and have a coupon right now! Run to Target to get them NOW!!!

And last, but certainly not least..... My most favorite piece of all.... The beautiful Duluth Crossbody bag in Brown! Last year Duluth was so very generous to send me the convertible messenger in brown. I have not stopped using this bag since! Love is an understatement. I try not to wear too much leather. However, I also think if I'm going to spend money on a bag, it needs to be a true investment piece. Something that embodies my true style, that I'll never tire of wearing, and will also last the test of time. These lifetime leather bags just get better and better with age. They are absolutely beautiful craftsmanship and I highly recommend!

I'll definitely be getting my hands on this beauty soon! It's certainly a NEED for me this Fall/Winter season!

So that rounds up my current favorites! What items are you looking to add to your closet this season? I would love to hear your picks!!

Christy
xoxo


DISCLAIMER: All items mentioned above are recommended from personal purchases. I was not provided any monetary or product compensation for the post above. There are, however, ppc links that do provide small compensation. Thank you for supporting my blog!