Tuesday, February 14, 2012

J.Crew Sale Favorites!

J.Crew is having a sale and it's the perfect time to snap up some Winter fav's for less or some breezy styles to help you transition into spring! With the code "SHOPNOW" you can save an additional 30% off of all sale items and snag free shipping with an order of $175+ . I personally LOVE J.Crew!!! I've been shopping there since High School (a very long time ago, lol) and love that I'll always be able to as there are styles to fit every age! There are some great finds, here are a few of my fav's in no particular order...

Painter Pintuck Henley in Blue Sea
I love Henley's. They are such a classic wardrobe staple in my closet, along with Cardi's. They are great with jeans in the spring and to throw on with shorts on the cooler summer days. Love this pretty blue!

Shirred Ruffle Bandeau Top in Shallow Sea
I have quite a bit of work to do before I can get in Bikini shape again, but if I were to be able to rock a two piece, this would be the perfect one! It's classic, girly and not too skimpy! The only issue... I would have a hard time choosing between all of the beautiful colors! You can also find the boyshort pictured here

Favorite Tank
I live in these tanks year round! I tend to grab mine from the Factory store when they have a sale and I'm lucky enough to get a coupon in the mail. I literally grab them in every color as well as a couple in each of the basics, they are that good!!!

Amie Maxi Dress
All summer long I live in Maxi Dresses, I adore them! I would probably buy this maxi in every color. They are just so easy to throw on with a pair of shoes and accessorize to your liking during the warmer months!! Factory has a gorgeous maxi as well, but it won't be available again until the weekend!

Do you shop at J.Crew? What are some of your favorites?


XOXO