Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Holiday Cards - How do I choose?!

I've been trying to get a jump on getting my holiday cards together and the one thing stopping me from ordering them is choosing which design to go with! They are all so beautiful!!! This year I'll be going through Shutterfly. All of the designs are just irresistible. They have a huge selection of gorgeous holiday cards as well as holiday-themed invitations if you are planning a party. Here are some of my fav's so far...

Merry Blossom Christmas Card
Stamped and Sealed Christmas Card

Scrapbook Style Blue Christmas Card
For anyone that doesn't celebrate Christmas or doesn't want to designate a specific Holiday on their cards, this is a great option with 2 photo's!

Family Wall Blue Christmas Card
Here is another great option with multiple photo's!

I could seriously be here all day posting cards, lol. There are that many to choose, each more lovely than the next. I have no idea how I'm going to choose!!! Are you sending holiday cards this year? If you were to place an order through Shutterfly, which design would you choose? Ps - with your free account you get free photo storage, photo's uploaded at full resolution and also a personalized website. There is also a Holiday Sale going on right now with free shipping on orders of $25+ (use code SHIP25). Enjoy!!!