Thursday, September 3, 2009

Designer Clothing for Less!

I am still in the process of getting my next couple Lust Lists together to post! To tide you over until then I have some links to some great sites where you can score designer clothing, accessories and even makeup and skincare for less! If you are not a member of these sites you are definitely missing out!!! These are personal links and I do get a referral fee paid to me (but only if you place an order) - but these sites are invite only. It is free to join and I have been a member of a few of them for a while now and have placed a few orders!!! Check them out ;)

HauteLook

Gilt Group

Gilt Fuse

And last. but not least, My Fav! RueLaLa


Just make sure to check the return policies on the sites. A lot of them allow returns, but it may vary depending on the sale. I'm a member of a couple other sites as well, but these are the best in my opinion and have the best assortment of gorgeous clothes, bags, jewelry etc. Enjoy!!!