Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Need Opinions Please!

So my 4 part nasal/sinus surgery is only a couple days away and after I'm back on my feet I'm planning a major revamp of things. Being that I'm just a few months away from graduating from my Holistic Health Coach program, I would like to start posting all the amazing info I have on healthy eating, wellness, fitness etc. I've been back and forth on whether to do a separate blog, or to incorporate it into this one. Since you all read my blog, I would love to know what you would like to see! I adore fashion, DIY, chatting about books and shows etc, so I still need that outlet and will keep this blog if need be, I'm just worried that adding nutrition info, fitness tips etc into the mix is way too much going on in one place. What do you think? Any input is so much appreciated! Thanks!!!

XOXOXO