Sunday, August 21, 2011

Anthro Finds

Happy Weekend everyone! I hope you all are enjoying your Sunday!! This weekend has been pretty low-key for me. I recently accepted a position at my Son's elementary school, so we took a trip out to Anthropologie and JCrew yesterday. I didn't really fall in love with anything, but I did get a couple things from Anthropologie and have my eye on a couple other things...

Gathering Tank
I totally fell in love with the color of this Tee! I'm a sucker for green and I love "the business" it has on the shoulder. It just gives a plain tee something special =)



Silver Pave Posts

 I own these posts in gold and they are a must-have! They are a touch more blingy than traditional diamond studs, but not over the top. I get tons of compliments on them all the time, so I had to snap up the silver!!



Deciduous Pullover
 I didn't really see much else that I fell in love with, but I did see this interesting shirt. I didn't feel like trying it on, but I loved the color, the drape in the back and the little bow.  I also saw these gorgeous post earrings as well. The photo does not do them justice. I made sure to show the hubby so he could add them to my bday list!!

Creme Brulee Posts
 Are you an Anthro fan? What are some of your favorites?