Wednesday, May 25, 2011

School & More School!

I cannot believe how much time has flown by since my last post! I have had so much going on and keep meaning to get on a posting schedule, but it just keeps falling to the bottom of my ever-growing list of "things to do". I do have tons of news!!! I am currently in a Holistic Health/Nutrition program through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition! I started this past March and I will officially graduate early next year. I can't say enough about the program! I've been learning so much and am so excited to finally take my passion for all things nutrition/fitness to the next level. It's so funny how things come full circle. Years ago I almost got a degree in Sports Med/Nutrition. At the time it just wasn't right for me and a lot of my beliefs just fell into the Holistic realm of things, so I opted out. And becoming a Holistic Health Coach/Counselor will just be the beginning for me! I'm actually in the process of starting a new blog that I will be posting all of the fantastic info that I come across as well as tips, fitness stuff, Tracy Stuff etc! I'm so excited to finally do what I love. I will still be updating on this blog as well. Thanks for sticking with me! I hope that you'll visit my new blog too =)