Saturday, August 22, 2009

Weirdest Movie Ever!

So last night there was nothing on (as usual) and we had gotten a Netflix movie in the mail, so we decided to watch it. It was movie that I had put in the cue a while back because I saw that it was coming out soon and heard it was good. I had no idea what it was even about. So we put the movie in the last night and started watching it and I have to say that it was one of the most odd movies I have ever seen. The movie was called Surveillance with Bill Pullman and Julia Ormond.


It was about these people that kind of went on a killing spree and Bill and Julia play agents trying to catch them. There are also crooked cops, drug users, and lots of violence and grit - just your average fun, family film ;) LOL. But in all seriousness it was just a strange movie. I only watched the whole thing because it was so confusing and strange that I wanted to see if it was going to go anywhere. There was a twist, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone that might want to see it. I wouldn't waste your time though!

Tonight we have the new "Last House on the Left" so we'll see how that is!!



1 comment:

Kelly said...

wow sounds intense!! i don't do well with confusing movies. people usually hate watching them with me because i talk a lot and am constantly asking questions...but can you blame me??

you're blog is DARLING! i love it :)